by Dr. Tomáš Púčik and Dr. Christoph Gatzen
ESSL offers two additional training formats:
- Tailored Seminars based on your special needs
- Individual training on-the-job for your most important forecasters
- Dates to be negotiated
- To be held at your institution – or at our ESSL Research and Training Centre in Wiener Neustadt, Austria
- You will define the main training focus
- We can offer and cover a range of topics, please visit our upcoming activities page for examples.
Unique worldwide: Forecast training on-the-job
The ultimate training experience: Our senior trainers will perform a shadowing of your lead forecaster or of your warning forecasters. It means that our trainer will accompany your trainees trough a real or simulated working day with either archived weather (a simulator situation) or with the real-time weather of the day.
Such a forecast training on-the-job can for example be booked for one full week (Mon-Fri), both remotely and on site, or for one day per week over a certain period of time (e.g. several weeks in a row), which would favour the remote companionship.
Our standard offer is individual on-site training in Wiener Neustadt with 1 to maximum 6 persons for one week. Other options, like remote companionship or companionship on site at the regular home forecasting office, are possible, as indicated above.
Please contact us for possible dates. We will offer you a concept and price depending on your needs.