After registering and paying the fee, participants acknowledge that they have read and accept the following terms and conditions:
- Following the payment, the participant is advised to save and/or print the automatically displayed preliminary receipt for reference, shown on the webpage or given on the bank account. Due to the legal nature of credit card and wiring payments (e.g. time limits for withdrawal apply), a formal written receipt can only be provided to the participant at the event and cannot be certificated before or after the event.
- Within 14 days after registration has been completed (which includes paying the fee), ESSL will inform participants per e-mail whether their participation can be scheduled. If ESSL cannot schedule participation, ESSL will reimburse the participation fee.
- No other reasons than the above are a valid reason for reimbursement within two months of the start of the event. Non-attendance or other reasons on the side of the participant cannot be accepted as reasons for reimbursement. No-show due to force majeure on the side of the organizer or the participant do not allow for reimbursement.
- Consequential costs caused by the cancellation of the Testbed or parts thereof cannot be accepted by the organizers.
- The fee includes on-site participation during the advertised times for the respective event.
- Please be advised that – since the ESSL team is small and not staffed 24/7 – inquiries may take a few days to be answered.
- Responsible for the organization of the Testbed is the non-profit organization European Severe Storms Laboratory – Science and Training, Bräunlichgasse 6a/6, Wiener Neustadt, Austria. Director: Pieter Groenemeijer, Director of Operations: Alois M. Holzer. Regardless of how the payment is made, it constitutes the completion of a sale between the participant and European Severe Storms Laboratory – Science and Training.